In this masterful, reader-friendly volume, veteran theologian Robert Reymond updates the classic Reformed theology of Charles Hodge, B.B. Warfield, and John Murray…Logically structured and thoroughly argued on all points of dispute, Reymond’s magnum opus will be prized by teachers, students, and all who care for what was once called ‘purer the4ology.’” J.I. Packer, Regent College, Vancouver, B.C.
The light of God’s truth that shone through the 16th-century Reformation continues to illumine His church today through A New Systematic Theology of the Christian Faith, a comprehensive, contemporary statement of the classic Reformed faith. This new standard of Reformed Theology is saturated with Scripture and performs more exegesis than most other volumes of the same kind. The result is theology that is fully God-centered: theology that resists unbiblical thought forms, that upholds the true gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ apart from sub-biblical dilutions, and one that bows before the infinite glory and sovereignty of God.
- Comprehensive, coherent, contextual, and conversational
- Upholds classic Calvinist positions
- Interacts with contemporary issues and the work of other theologians
- Reveals the author’s warmth and sensitivity born of more than 25 years as a professor at leading Reformed seminaries
- Numerous appendices covering special topics; abundant resources for further study through footnotes, and a selective bibliography
- A textbook for theology students, a life-long reference for libraries, ministers, teachers, and professional theologians
“Read this volume once and you will better understand God and His ways. Read through it a second time and you will have an equivalent of a graduate degree in theology.” — www.NiceneCouncil.com
Publisher: Nelson Reference; 2nd Rev edition (August 9, 1998)
Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 6.4 x 1.9 inches
New Systematic Theology of the Christian Faith by Dr. Robert L. Reymod:
- Item Price: $39.95
- Listed On: February 09, 2012