Why do churches incorporate? Why do they file with the IRS as a non-profit 501c3 and is it necessary?
The National Unlicensed Church Conference DVD Curriculum answers these and other related questions. Join Peter Kershaw, author of In Caesar’s Grip, and other leading apologist of our day as they explain the dark side of Church Incorporation and the 501c3 tax exempt status. You will learn how acceptance of State favors has had “disastrous” consequences on the churches in America. As a result, the church has been effectively silenced. Now the disastrous consequences, such as homosexual marriage, abortion on demand, and other social ills are being felt by the entire nation.
A great many of the church’s problems today are a direct result of the church “taking” and actively pursuing a legal status that makes it inferior to, and a subordinate of, the civil government. The two most significant ways this occurs is by incorporation (state jurisdiction) and the tax-exempt 501c3 status (federal jurisdiction).
Scripture simply does not support the notion that the church is an inferior institution to the State. Nor, for that matter, is the church a superior institution to the State. God has ordained both the church and the civil government as His “ministers.” The church is the minister of grace, while the State is the minister of justice. Church and State are two distinct and independent spheres of authority (jurisdictions) ordained by God.
Now there is a remedy to this problem! The church can be re-empowered and regain the former glory and influence she once knew in America. But in order to do so the church must stop acting as an underling, as a subordinate, as a dependent, of the State. The church must cease asking for State favors and again become free to serve the Lord Jesus Christ.
The information contained in these eleven professionally produced DVDs are indispensable for churches and ministries who wish to organize and operate as free-churches and ministries or to terminate their corporate 501c3 status. Sessions include:
- The Unlicensed Clergy: America’s True Founding Fathers
- WWJ, Inc. (what would Jesus incorporate?)
- The 501c3 Church
- Christ or Caesar? (the Erastians)
- Unlicensing the State-Church and Organizing a Free-Church: An Overview
- Dissolution of a State-Church
- Q & A 1 (e.g. “What went wrong at Indianapolis Baptist Temple?”, etc.)
- The Free-Church & Taxes: Non-Taxable vs. Tax-Exempt
- Jurisdiction: Various Ways Government Agencies Attempt To Assert Jurisdiction and Language To Avoid
- The Free-Church & Assets
- Organizational Documents: Methods For Avoiding Litigation
- Q & A Session 2 (e.g. “Is a corporation sole a prudent way to organize?”, etc.)
- The State Marriage License: Is It Biblical?
- Social Security: Contrary To God’s Way
- Bonus CD: Conference Syllabus
ORDERS OUTSIDE THE U.S. WILL INCUR ADDITION SHIPPING CHARGES. If you are outside the U.S. please note that you agree to these charges when you submit the order.
Number of DVDs: 11
Studio: Heal Our Land Ministries
National Unlicensed Church Conference DVD Curriculum:
- Item Price: $239.95
- Listed On: January 24, 2012